UPDATE JULY 24, 2021
Dear Valued Clients
Due to Austin returning to Stage 4 we are going back to our curbside protocol.COVID Procedures for curbside:
We understand this is an incredibly stressful and challenging time for all. We want to assure you we are continuing to offer compassionate veterinary care to our patients with the least amount of interruption. The health and well being of your pet will always be our utmost priority.
The following is our protocol at this time:
- All clients will speak with a technician to get a full history prior to the exam.
- Then the Doctors and technicians will review your information and text or call you with any additional questions so please keep your phone available.
- We ask that you call (512)474-8888 ext. 2 and let one of our customer care representatives know you have arrived and which spot you have parked in.
- We ask you to place the carrier outside of their car so we can retrieve the patient. If you have a dog, we ask that you let us put double leashes on your pets and then hand the leash and stay arms length apart.
- We are going to preform the exam and will have the Doctor call or text with their plan-confirm treatments and medications to be filled.
- You then can pay over the phone.
- Your pet is then brought out to you.
These are unprecedented times. Please try to support our local businesses as best as possible. These will be very trying times over the next weeks and possibly months, but we can work together to help one another. Please be kind and patient to all. We will do all we can to help the pets, our team and our community to work through these difficult circumstances.
Stay safe and healthy.
**IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS SUCH AS FEVER, COUGHING, OR RESPIRATORY DISTRESS, PLEASE CANCEL ANY PROCEDURES FOR YOUR PET. **
We will send out follow-up emails to keep you updated as things change.
Dr. Spitz and the LABAH staff