- Spay / Neuter
- Dietary Counseling
- We offer the safest anesthesia and protocols, utilizing experienced staff, O2 and CO2 monitoring, ECG, routine and Doppler BP monitoring.
- Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, bonding, tooth extractions and oral surgery. We offer digital dental x-rays, bonding/curing lamps, and restorative bone techniques.
- Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to cater to your pet's complete health care needs.
- We provide ECG services and consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Our on-site imaging (x-ray and ultrasound) and qualified ultrasonographers provide high quality imaging to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders.
- Home visits are available upon request.
- Patients must live within Austin's city limits.
- Excludes patients that need extended hospitalization.
- Please be aware there is an extra charge for a home visit, and it must be scheduled in advance.
- We are not a boarding kennel, however we do board pets with medical problems if we believe it is the best interest for their recovery.
- We will board cats that are existing patients, as needed.
After Office hours
- For after-hour emergencies, weekends (excluding Saturday hospital hours) and holidays, we advise that you contact one of the pet emergency clinics.
See the "After Hours Emergency" link on the menu bar.
*Please be aware that these establishments are not affiliated with Lake Austin Blvd. Animal Hospital and all financial matters must be handled separately.